Monday, 20 February 2012
People don't give much though to prevettive foot wellness, only taking care of unsightly foot problems after they develop. With just a little bit of care and caution, you can keep your feet in top shape. They need more care during the rainy season.
Now, always keep your feet warm, don't get your feet wet in the rain and if that happens, follow the procedure below.
* After walking through murky/dirty water, wash your feet with medicated saop, rinse with water and later soak in warm salt solution.
* Spray your feet with antiseptic foot spray for protection against bad odour.
* Make sure your shoes are dry; odour occurs from bacteria and sweat glands reactions, especially if your shoes are damp or airless.
*Soak your feet in warm salt water solution for about 5-10 minutes once a week. This helps!
* Use quality lotion to keep the skin of your feet soft and moist, but don't apply lotion in between your toes.
* Use an antifungal powder in the morning and anti-fungal cream at night.
* Finally, cut your toe nails regularly to avoid accumulation of dirt.
I hope this helps>
Sunday, 5 February 2012
Discover which prints and patterns will work for your small frame.
Know how to use colour and match it to your skin and hair tone.
Learn how to balance your body shape by understanding your body symmetry.
Find out the easy way to effortlessly accessorise.
Get rid of capris and cropped pants and no wide-leg pants.
Know how to avoid clothes that foreshorten your body.
Don't dismiss jumpsuits as a trend only for the column shaped woman.
.. The style trick.
Pair your jumpsuit with killer heels. This will make you appear taller.
Necklaces and earrings draw attention up to the face. A long statement necklace, with bright hues, really draws the eye up.
According to a fashion consultant, heavy petite women need a medium-sized handbag. "A small purse makes larger bodies look huge. Sometimes a structured handbag will help a heavy woman look pulled-together", said the consultant.